Contra is searching for a new, talented Production Coordinator! This is an exciting opportunity for a friendly, organised, confident Production Coordinator wanting to join a creative video production company.Read full job description Apply now for Production Coordinator
Dependant on experience.
Are you looking for a new job in the new year? Here’s a great chance to join our amazing team of film makers creating stunning branded content, documentaries, promotional films and more.
We’re looking for a full time Production Coordinator to join our team starting as soon as possible for a full time position in our offices in beautiful Greenwich London. This is an exciting opportunity for a friendly, organised, confident Production Coordinator wanting to join a creative video production company.
You will need at least 5 years experience of working in a fast-paced production environment and be able to juggle multiple tasks and shoots at any given time. You will need to be highly organised, with excellent communication skills and attention to detail, as well as have the ability to work calmly under pressure. We are looking for a team player and someone who is keen to get involved.
Please send cover letters and CVs to us and clarifying your availability/notice period. Please only apply if you fit the description and have experience working in a similar industry environment.
- At least 5 years working in commercial and branded content agencies
- Excellent understanding of production budgets and how to support Producers with controlling shoot finances.
- Must have good knowledge of Health & Safety on shoots and Risk Assessments
- Must have experience coordinating international shoots
- Ideally will have some script editing experience as to be able to work closely with our creative team in the development of briefs and scripts.
- Setting up of shoots, including sourcing crew and camera kit, booking travel / accommodation.
- help setting up the production office with necessary supplies to ensure the smooth running of all productions.
- Occasionally running errands between production office and clients
- Will need to manage expenses documents for Producers across productions and deal with the accounts team on invoicing and expense reconciliation.
- Sorting out crew and cast visas across productions.
- Creating call sheets and risk assessments and ensuring that all insurance documentation and permissions are taken care of prior to the shoot.
- General admin around video such as keeping asset lists, checklists, updating internal systems.
- Budget support for Head of Production.
So please do get in touch if you’re interested in joining our team of talented film makers!
We are an equal opportunites employer - if you have talent, we want you.