Winning Big at EVCOM
Tonight we were honoured, yet again, at the EVCOM Screen Awards at BAFTA, winning more GOLD awards than any other company and a total of 8 awards overall.
- GOLD: Cinematography
- GOLD: Direction (and silver)
- GOLD: Marketing and PR
This success builds on the many accolades that we have won over the years, some of our favourites over the last 12 months include:
- Ranked 12th in Corporate top 50 – Televisual Magazine 2017
- Ranked 9th in the Corporate top 50 by our pears – Televisual Magazine 2017
- Winner: Marketing Communication B2C – Cannes Dolphin 2016
- Winner: Best Editing – Cannes Dolphin 2016
- GOLD: Brand Communication – EVCOM Screen Awards 2016
- GOLD: Charity and Not for Profit – EVCOM Screen Awards 2016
EDIT – in 2018 we were ranked 5th in the top 50 by our peers in this years Televisual survey. It means a whole lot when those that are in your industry like what you do. We’re in a highly creative time for video production and we’re super proud of our work. So to hear from our friends that they love our stuff is amazing!
We’re heading into a very exciting time here at Contra so please do keep checking out our video production company portfolio for regular updates on our latest work. We’re sure to be entering our favourite projects into a bunch of festivals next year so fingers crossed and here’s hoping to be popping even more bubbly in the coming months!
After such a great night, where we got to celebrate our hard work and creativity with our peers in the industry, all that is left to say is:
Thanks to my mum, dad, our great clients who keep giving us new and exciting briefs, the producers, directors, post production team, DOP’s. Thank you Bertie the dog. Keep up the good work and lets smash the next 12 months!